Feature request: dictionary lookup.

Hello,

one of the features that I like most in Adobe Reader, and that therefore I miss most in Evince is the possibility to look up a selected word in an online dictionary (select the word, right click it, and select in the menu "lookup word", this opens a browser window on the word ). This is turns out to be an incredible time-saver for a non-native English speaker as I am.
Is there any plan to develop such a binding for Evince with, say, gnome dictionary?
Or, would it be difficult to implement it (I am not sure to have enough time to do it myself)?

Thanks in advance.

Beppe