Re: automatically reloading documents

2008-05-26 klockan 00:34 skrev Marco Crasso:
> Thank you very much for your great work done on Evince, I really enjoy
> using it and Ubuntu as well.

Thanks for your positive feedback!

> Currently, I use to write using Lyx, or Latex directly, and generate
> documents in pdf afterward. I believe that it would be great if Evince
> automatically reloads documents that have been changed. Please, excuse me
> if this is not the more proper way for suggesting new features.

If you run 'evince yourfile.pdf' the existing Evince window will reload
itself. See for more
information on this feature.

  mvrgr, Wouter

:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl

i was alone :: falling free :: trying my best not to forget       -- placebo