Re: troublesome document

2008-03-14 klockan 14:47 skrev Håkon Wium Lie:
> I'm having trouble opening this document in evince:
>
>   http://www.princexml.com/samples/titus.pdf
>
> Other PDF viewers seems to think it's ok.

If you "Select All", the text is visible. I think this is an issue with
Poppler instead (transparency perhaps?). Please file a bug with the document
as attachment at freedesktop bugzilla, product Poppler. Thanks!

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

never lived never lived :: i'm in love        -- black rebel motorcycle club