Bug report: EVINCE cannot display some Japanese PDF docs

Hello,

EVINCE, KPDF, ePDFviewer, and KGhostView cannot display any Japanese characters in some particular PDF documents (like the one I attached in this email), when XPDF (with the xpdf-japanese plugin) can do it.

CONFIG:
I have Ubuntu 7.10 and Evince 2.20.1-0ubuntu1.
language-pack-gnome-ja , french and english

I hope this can help to improve Evince...
Thanks to all volunteers !!!

Yann