How to get a feature

Obviously, I am brand new to this list. I have been looking for a PDF
viewer with simple PDF editing capabilities (add/insert pages, delete
pages, merge, etc.--basically everything pdftk does, but in a GUI).

I really like Evince, and would rather see those features added to a PDF
viewer I already like and use.

Do these features go against the Evince project, or are they within the
realm of possibility?

If so, what could I do to encourage development on these features? I am
not a programmer, and I realize the Evince devs have a lot to keep busy
without considering feature requests.

Thanks.

Sam

-
Samuel J. Glover & Associates, LLC
2021 East Hennepin Avenue, Suite 195
Minneapolis, MN 55413

 phone • 612.424.3770
 fax • 612.605.1947
 e-mail • sam sjglover com
 web • www.sjglover.com

Read my blogs, Caveat Emptor and SoloSmallTech.

Connect with me on del.icio.us, Digg, Facebook, LinkedIn, mypractice,
Plaxo, Twitter, and Vimeo  This message is being sent by an attorney
and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and
legally protected against unintended disclosure. This message is
intended for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you have
received this message in error, you may not use, copy, or disclose to
anyone the message or any information contained within. If you have
received this message in error, please advise me by reply e-mail and