Re: integrating multivalent pdf tools

oops, sent this to Nickolay instead of the list, sending again ...

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Nickolay V. Shmyrev <nshmyrev yandex ru> wrote:

> В Пнд, 02/06/2008 в 12:18 +0800, Stephen Moore пишет:
>> hello
>>
>> I was wondering, how possible would it be to integrate these
>> http://multivalent.sourceforge.net/Tools/index.html into evince.
>>
>> More specifically, this one here
>> http://multivalent.sourceforge.net/Tools/pdf/Impose.html which allows
>> you to have many pages on a single page as well as quite a few layout
>> options.
>>
>> The way I'd imagine this would look (unfortunately I lack the
>> necessary expertise to figure out how this would be implemented) is
>> that you have the several options available in a sidebar, and you
>> choose what options you want, and the preview changes as you change
>> the options.
>
> Quite interesting, thinks. But is this functionality very important for
> the user?

well it is for me as a uni student, because I have many lecture notes to print.

Atm what I do is use fineprint in windows to make it so I have many
pages per page to save ink and paper. (which means having to reboot
the computer to do my printing)

As much as I don't mind using the commandline to use multivalent to do
this task, it would be nice to have a gui for it :)