Re: I get blank pages when I try to read pdfs on my Nokia N800 using Evince

On Jan 22, 2008 3:11 PM, H <hmoraff ieee org> wrote:
> Dear folks:
> The only pdf document that I can read with Evince is the Nokia N800
> users guide. Any other pdf document shows up blank, with no text at all.
> Any suggestions?

Hi Howard,

I'm forwarding this email to the proper list in garage, where the
maemo related issues are being discussed. If possible, please
subscribe to that list in the link below:

https://garage.maemo.org/mail/?group_id=547

Best Regards, Etrunko.

--
Eduardo de Barros Lima