Re: Is there a Evince for Windows?

Since evince is built on gtk, which is theoretically a cross-platform environment, it should be possible to compile it into a binary on a Windows system, then use the gtk runtime environment to run it on any other Windows system.

However, I get the feeling that this would be anything but lightweight, nor do I know that this would work with Win98.

AT