Evince feature I would appreciate...

Hello there!

First, thank you all for your work with evince, you made a really great
lightweigth program!
A feature that I miss and would like to be added (should be simple I
guess): When viewing book-style documents in dual view mode (which is
likely when using modern widescreen monitors), it is annoying that the
odd pages appear on the left, because the first page is displayed on the
left. A nice little button named "offset" or whatever could help by
displaying the first page on the right, thus making the odd pages appear
on the right where they belong. I know I am not the only one with this
problem so perhaps you want to add this feature. As far as I know no
other viewer has this feature, so you would be the first!

So, thanks for your time

Michael Zacher