Re: Error message after jhbuild run

Wouter Bolsterlee wrote:
Hi Manuel,

First of all, please quote correctly, i.e. use > characters  and answer
below the original text. Thanks.

2008-12-16 klockan 23:38 skrev Manuel Fontan Garcia:
Ok no more Error but missing parameters
-laptop:~$ jhbuild run dbus-launch --exit-with-session evince
** (evince:6917): WARNING **: Failed to create dbus proxy for
org.gnome.SettingsDaemon: Could not get owner of name
'org.gnome.SettingsDaemon': no such name

Have you built and installed dbus and gconf in your jhbuild prefix as well?

— Wouter
Sorry about the quoting its my first time getting into a FS project the problem is solved , dbus wasn't built , on my ubuntu 8.04LTS Thank you