feature request

Hi
I want to request a feature (i am sorry if this is already implemented but in my Ubuntu 7.10 is not working)
The problem is in pdf articles that are writen in two columns per page, the selection is not working corect like in Adobe Acrobat(latest version). I use Adobe Reader for reading this kind of pdf files(i use text to speach software, because of my poor eye sight) and i use Evince for normal pdf because it is faster(you made a good job, the reload button is very useful and is missing in Adobe Acrobat ).I am not subscribet and please respond to my email adres