Re: removing margins

Sorry, the previous one got sent by mistake before it was complete.

 Hi
 I have been using evince for a while.
 Works great. Thank you.

 I'd like to find out how to remove margin whitespace on either side.
 (I've been bugged by this bad enough to subscribe to the mailing list :) )

 Lots of pdf documents look the best (most readable) when I choose
'fit page width'
The only problem is with a lot of wasted space on margins of the document.
I do not know internals of pdf etc. So I assume it is not possible to
remove it if there is no margin set that is applicable to the document
as whole. But if there is one, I'd like an option to turn that margin
off. It is hard to describe why that bugs me. It usually does when I
keep some sort of 'manual' document on the left half of the screen and
try to read and act on its content on some application kept to the
right.
 Hope that makes sense.

 -Antony Sequeira