Re: 2 Feature Requests : Set Page Offset, Remember page even when file is moved

2007-07-28 klockan 20:58 skrev Kyle Brandt:
> It would also be nice if evince could still remember what page you were on
> when you exited even if the file is moved to a different directory.

Evince keeps metadata based on the filename. Once a file is moved, there is
no way for Evince to keep track of it.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

you keep me alone :: in a room full of friends             -- porcupine tree