Re: WTF: Totem screen saver

2006-12-19 klockan 08:41 skrev Sergey Panov:
> Current  CVS tree is unbuildable, in part because of that strange/stupid
> totem screen-saver references in  sell/ev-application.[ch] (checked in
> by N. Shmyrev on Dec 3 ).
>
> What it is for? Why such a lean and mean app as evince is getting dep.
> on crappy Totem?

Not sure why this (very old) message came through only now, but for clarity:
Evince does *not* depend on Totem. Evince reuses the screen saver disabling
code for its presentation mode, but since the code is copied into the Evince
source tree, this does not imply a dependency on Totem in any way.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

from the time we intercepted :: feels more like suicide           -- placebo