evince crash

Hi All,

I think everyone that writes to this list always mentions that you
have a great product. I agree. Keep up the good work!

I am getting a crash trying to go to page 11 or 15 of:
http://www.acm.org/acmqueue/digital/Queuevol5no6_September2007.pdf

I was hoping that someone with access to an ACM account and using the
latest evince could try it.

I filed a bug downstream to Ubuntu here that contains the strace:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evince/+bug/150793

I could file a bug upstream to you guys and/or help test upstream if
it is determined that the crash is not just Ubuntu/Gusty-specific

Thanks,
Todd