Re: Evince for other

> 2007-10-04 klockan 04:17 skrev G. Smith:
> > So I have a question that I hope I don't get tarred and feathered for...is
> > there an Evince that I can run on XP?
>
> No, Evince depends on Gnome libraries not available on Windows (afaik).
> However, there have been some efforts to get poppler (the PDF library used
> by Evince) going on Windows (see [1]). For now, you can perhaps setup an X
> server on the Windows machines (e.g. the one from cygwin) and run Evince
> over SSH with X-forwarding ;)
>
>   mvrgr, Wouter
>
> [1] http://medsphere.org/openvista_cis.html
> --
You can find my third-party gnomeless patches for evince here (I will update it
for 2.20.0 ~today): http://jedlik.vein.hu:60080/linux

And a technical question to the developer:
I'm not very familiar in gnome, so what is attachment? Can you show me a
test.pdf file with attachment? Or what's that (I simply ripped off that part).
Bye, thx for this cool stuff anyway

PS: Wouter, sorry for posting to your mail address earlier.

SZTE Egyetemi Könyvtár - http://www.bibl.u-szeged.hu