Feature Request: commandline parameter for search

Hello Evince-team

i started to port my TypoScript IDE "SweeTS" ( http://typo3.area42.de/ ) to Linux based on the editor gEdit and some
documentation viewers. For PostScript and PDF files i prefer Evince.

>From gEdit i can get the selected word and I'd like to start Evince with a specific document and doing a search with the given word.
So it would be cool if Evince would has a commandline parameter like "-l" "--lookup":
evince /home/user/help.pdf --lookup "word"

I wrote a first version of a language reference plugin for gEdit ( http://my.opera.com/area42/blog/gedit-language-reference-plugin ).

But this just start Evince with a specific file only.

Thanx. Best regards.
Greeting from Berlin/ Germany.

-
Mit freundlichen Grüßen