Re: Not Supported Format: PCL

Hi there!!

Sorry for answering too late, but I have been very busy.

Yes, PCL can be "easily" translated to PS. In fact, they are very
similar.

I haven't had any time to see the PS or PDF backends but... I already
have a question. How the file parsing is made? I think that PS and PDF
are using an external library. There are no similar library for PCL,
so I'm afraid I have to begin from the very beginning :-D

Thank you very much.

--
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?