DRM protected PDF files

There is an ebook that some people on an aquarium web forum have bought
that is in Adobe PDF format and is DRM protected somehow and allows only
one printing of the document and only installation on one computer. If
you change computers, run out of ink, etc., you are screwed.

Does Evince allow you to at least read DRM protected ebooks, if not
print them?

What will Evince allow you to do with these DRM protected PDF files?

I have Evince on my Ubuntu system. I didn't know it since it wasn't in
the applications menu but I can access it from within the terminal
window by typing "evince."

Thanks for your reply in advance,

Donald Hellen
(a Linux convert, finally, after tries over the last several years)