inverse colors for visually impaired people

Hello!

Is just wonder, if it is already possible or planed to implement color
inversion (negative colors) for the supported file types (I can't find
anything for evince or poppler on this subject).

I know visually impaired people which prefer white text on black/dark
background, and nearly always the documents use dark text on light
background.

AFAIK it is possible to invert a whole X-window with beryl,
but using beryl is not always possible and this way the gtk-theme is
inverted, too, so it isn't well-readable anymore.

Thanks a lot,

Ciao,

Olaf