Evince opens to Full Screen and won't quit

Evince (aka "Document Viewer") was well behaved, but I updated earlier
today.

(Fedora6 i686)

When I look at a pdf file on my desktop by double-clicking, it opens a
full screen window. This window does not quit with Ctrl-Q, but needs
Ctrl-Alt-backspace, which kills my whole session. I have to log back on
as user.. and loose all open applications.

Has something changed, or am I just not doing something correctly?

Bob G