Re: evince branched for 2.16

Il giorno mar, 10/10/2006 alle 00.02 +0400, Nickolay V. Shmyrev ha
scritto:
> Stable branch is gnome-2-16, development will continue in HEAD
>
> During this release cycle me must solve following Evince problems:
>
> * implement history

Do you mead go back and when you click on "internal" links in PDF?

Like, for example, open a PDF, scroll to the index, click on Chapter 5.6
(page 89), read page 89, 90, 91 and then go back to index selecting
Go->Back?

This could be really good for evince. And I will appreciate :-)

But IMHO there will be a little issue with icons. We can't use the same
image for Go->Previous Page and Go->Back (as well as for Go->Next Page
and Go->Forward)

So, if this is the history you mean, please let me know: I will discuss
it on theme list. Thanks.