Re: Contribution

2006-10-05 klockan 17:20 skrev Oluranti Oluremi Abisoye:
> I am interested in the Evince project especially since i'm taking a Linux course. I
> would like to contribute to the Evince project either by documentation or testing.
> I am looking forward to hearing from you

Welcome! Some ways to get involved:

  - Build the latest version from CVS HEAD and report any problems you
    find while using it.

  - Browse the open bugs, provide patches or test patches. See
    http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=evince for the
    list of current issues.

  - Join our IRC channel #evince on irc.gnome.org

  - You already subscribed to this list :)

Hope this helps.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

you keep me alone :: in a room full of friends             -- porcupine tree