Re: Can't print full page

Carlos Garcia Campos wrote:
El mié, 08-11-2006 a las 12:07 +0100, Jonathan Métillon escribió:
I try to print this PDF file with Evince:
http://topfunky.com/clients/peepcode/REST-cheatsheet.pdf

But only the upper left part of the document is printed, as you can
see on this photo:
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8459/1001008zp2.jpg

Am I doing something wrong or is that another bug?

It could be a duplicate of bug #364662. Anyway, I can't reproduce it
with evince from CVS head, so maybe it's also fixed right now. Anyone
can confirm this?

Jonathan

also, there's no way to print to pdf so as to, for example, export one interesting page ...