Re: open evince to a specific page in pdf file

В Сбт, 13/05/2006 в 22:00 -0400, Dennis Nezic пишет:
> the -p (--page-label=PAGE) doesn't seem to work ... so i'm not really
> sure what this option is for? is it supposed to work ... for example,
> "evince -p 23 asdf.pdf" .. shouldn't open the pdf to the 23rd page?

Hi Dennis,

Yes, it's a known bug, it was even crashing recently. Please file bug
about it in bugzilla.gnome.org, we'll try to handle this problem

About settings, what evince version are you using and are you set up
dbus properly? Without dbus settings won't be saved.