PDF Interactive form and 'evince-form' CVS branch

Hello,
I'll begin with a little presentation since it's my first message on
this list (but I think some of you already saw me on irc under the nick
julienr/silver).
So, my name is Julien Rebetez, I'm a 21 years old guy from Switzerland
working on 'PDF Interactive form' for Evince. This project is sponsored
by Google Summer of Code and is mentored by Jonathan Blandford.
(proposal here: http://fhtagn.net/index.php?section=soc_proposal.html )

After some discussion with Jonathan I requested a gnome CVS account in
order to be able to commit my code to an evince CVS branch.

I just created this branch and commited my current code to it. At the
moment, it only add the possibility to play with text field.
This code has a lot of FIXME and it is far from being stable, but if you
want to play with it, you'll need to patch poppler HEAD, current patch
is here (patch -p0):
http://fhtagn.net/soc/poppler_patch_06162006.diff

If you want more info, we created a wiki page dedicated to this
project :
http://live.gnome.org/Evince/Forms

I'll be glad if some people can test and give me feedback, criticism or
ideas (through mail,irc or wiki) :-)

And last but not least, I hope I didn't break anything with my commit
and that it follow all the guidelines.

Regards,
Julien Rebetez