evince duplicate usage?

evince is a great replacement for gv and ggv (although a tad slow still).

My problem is that I often have multiple  invocations of evince,
the 2nd one starts now with a message

  Attempt to register the same DBusConnection with the message bus,
  but it is already registered

and significantly slows down bringing up the requested page. In some
instances it just NEVER appears (or at least not within 30 seconds).

Is this is know problem, or should i investigate and file a bug?

peter teuben