windows port

Are you thinking in a Windows port of your product? I find it quite promising and with an actual bunch of good features (i.e., I use both dvi and pdf files), but for now I am going to be restricted to a personal use of it since I'm chained professionaly to windows (good description, uh?). So, this is FOSSoftware, thank you anyway folks for freeing a product like yours, but as far as Open Source is involved, I believe in the huge potential of windows porting for evangelisating Open Source philosophy. Another question is the preeminence of Adobe Reader in Windows - is it needed another pdf reader if adobe acrobat reader is free (as beer)? Well, it is a quite good product with privative rendering capabilities and another qualities, but can be seen as overwhelmed with features and heavy. I think that a light reader of different formats has a good niche in windows.

Thank's in advance for any answers

Juan Luis Chulilla