Re: unformatted text

I apreciate very much your prompt response. I will test your hint about the thumbnails tonight. About the last question, I'm interested to develope the capability to display only the text of a specific page ( without formatting and images ) instead of a rendered image, I was wondering what kind of container ( see atached image ) use evince to display a single page, maybe this container has the capability to display text or maybe it can be replaced by one which can, as you said in a previus mail "memo-kind". I hope you understand what I'm trying to do.

Thanks again.

Best regards.

Carlos