Inverse order printing

Hi.

I had a problem when trying to print a document with evince-0.4.0:
I set the printing range from page 340 to page 200, because I wanted the document to be printed in inverse order. But evince crashed an emmited a GTK critical error:

** (evince:19541): CRITICAL **: PopplerPSFile* poppler_ps_file_new(PopplerDocument*, const char*, int, int): assertion `n_pages > 0' failed

I guess evince does not allow printing a document in inverse order.
IMHO, this should be addressed in a different way: either pop a warning window to the user saying that the range is not correct and give him a second opportunity, or (much better!) let evince print documents in inverse order.

Thanks.

~david