Re: Problems rendering PDF in 64 Studio
- From: Daniel James <daniel 64studio com>
- To: "Nickolay V. Shmyrev" <nshmyrev yandex ru>
- Cc: evince-list gnome org, 64studio-devel 64studio com
- Subject: Re: Problems rendering PDF in 64 Studio
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:32:24 +0100
> That can be 64 bit problem or problem with fonts installation.
The same PDF looks fine in xpdf and kpdf on the same x86_64 system,
with the same set of fonts installed. So there must be something
different about evince/poppler. Cairo maybe? We have libcairo2
1.0.0-3 from Debian etch.
> you are able to reproduce this problem with latest poppler/cairo
> and evince, feel free to file poppler bug to bugs.freedesktop.org.
I already moved it from evince bugzilla to:
] [Thread Prev