Evince embedded in firefox

Hi. Thank you for a great document viewer.

One of my most common uses for evince is as an embedded pdf viewer in firefox, using the mozplugger firefox plugin. For the most part, this works very well but there is one small issue that's slightly annoying: I often use ctrl-tab to flip through all the tabs I have open, but when I get to a tab with a pdf document in it, I guess ctrl-tab is not assigned to anything in evince so I "get stuck" on that tab and have to use the mouse to move to the next one.

Is there anything that can be done about this from evince's point of view or is it a mozplugger issue?

Thanks in advance,

Johan