Re: Evince in Maemo Platform - Preliminary Patch

В Втр, 01/11/2005 в 13:24 -0200, Eduardo de Barros Lima пишет:
> Hi,
>
>     Martin Kretzschmar has just found a a non-terminated g_object_set in
> line 860 of the patch. The new patch with this correction is attached.
>
>     BR, Eduardo.

The patch is marvelous.

But the question is: are we going to include this work in evince or it
will stay as standalone patch? Basically, it looks quite acceptable for
commit, although I'd more prefer another architecture porting style:
usage of compatibility sources instead of ifdefs everywhere.

Of course, we can just wait for the port of the whole GNOME platform.