Re: Evince update and release
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpgritti gmail com>
- Cc: evince-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Evince update and release
- Date: 23 May 2005 15:41:09 -0400
Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpgritti gmail com> writes:
> I think linking in the evince backend abstraction rather then poppler
> directly would be preferable, since we can provide support for more
> types (postcript, ppt...).
> I think we can deal with linking only the necessary parts of the code
> in one way or another...
I was actually going to propose the alternative, and suggest that you
just link it with poppler.
] [Thread Prev