Evince update and release

Hi guys,

I think Nickolay and I have nailed the last of the scrolling/sizing
bugs[1].  Continuous scrolling now feels pretty darned slick, and on
text-only docs, it's really smooth.  I think we're ready to do a stable
release at this point.  The one thing I'm concerned about is that the
mutex locks in ev_view_can_find_next() made a return, and we definitely
hit that when scrolling[2].  I thought that we'd managed to get find to
not require the lock.  Anyone know the story on those?

Once the release is done, I'd like to try to get the properties dialog
into CVS.  I'm also planning on looking at permissions, if no one else
beats me to it.  Does anyone else have any nice features that are in the
works that could be landed in the near future?  I'd like to do a couple
of stable releases before we break things again.

As for big pictures features planned, the major thing I want to tackle
next is to introduce the concept of a rendering context into our API.
This is basically a prerequisite to tackle features like forms,
selection, and annotations.  I _think_ it will make the .ppt and .ps
backends a bit easier, though I haven't thought that through completely.

Is anyone else doing anything interesting?

Additionally, I signed up for a Lightning talk at GUADEC.  If anyone
else who contributes to evince is going to be there, they should add
their name to the session:

http://live.gnome.org/Stuttgart2005/LightningTalks

Who else is going to be at GUADEC?  If we have a big enough crowd, we
can have a planning session.

Thanks,
-Jonathan

[1] Or have fixed a reasonable enough amount that it's usable.
[2] Commenting them out seems to work fine, too...