Re: special chars

i checked the 0.3.0 and 0.1.5

	0.3.0 - this problem
	0.1.5 - none problem

i have NOT reinstalled the poppler - so both packages using the same
i reported a bug to poppler as u adviced me, but now it seems to be a problem of evince not poppler

lucox

i like the new EVINCE veryyy much!!! :)

but i want to make functioning my language's special chars (slovak =
čšžľô...), what's the problem ? how can i do that ?

lucox

Hi.

What exactly do you mean by 'make functioning'? Do you have some pdf
document with such chars that is badly rendered by evince? Then it should be
poppler bug and it would be nice to fill bug report as described here

http://live.gnome.org/Evince_2fPopplerBugs