feature request

Hi. I haven't tried evince yet (i'm downloading it right now), but the
screenshots and list of features look really great. I've seen the
supported formats, and I think it would be great if it could handle CHM
files too. CHM is compilated HTML. There is only one program in
linux (that I'm aware of) that can handle this kind of files, it's xchm
based on a library called chmlib. It works well, but the interface is
very ugly. I think it wouldn't be very difficult to add support to *.chm
files to evince, using chmlib as a backend.
I don't know really how popular is that format, but I have a lot
language references and misc help documents in chm.
Greetings,
	David.-
--
Dynamite comes in small packages.-