Evince has become my default PDF reader

Hi,

I was playing around with Fedora Core 4 and stumbled upon Evince. I read
about it on Planet GNOME sometime ago and tried compiling it on my then
Slackware installation with Dropline. IIRC, there was a cairo dependency
for either poppler or Evince but I can't remember which one needed it. I
was busy at that time and so I did not bother to compile cairo. Since I
had some spare time last night, I ported the FC4 rpms to Suse 9.3 and it
works. I opened the gentoo handbook with Evince and it was really fast.
Generating previews of the document (93 pages) and the rendering of each
page on screen seemed almost instantaneous. Thanks a lot, evince and
poppler developers!

The reason why I am posting to this email mailing list is that I saw on
the screenshots page at the Evince website that I could contribute
screenshots. I have a screenshot of evince with a chinese pdf open and
thought that it might be worthwhile to have a screenshot of evince
showing chinese pdfs on the website. If any of the developers are
willing to put up the screenshot on the evince site, I would be happy to
email the screenshot.

Lastly, if anyone is interested in the rpms for Suse 9.3 do let me know.
Also, is anyone on the list willing to provide some webspace to host the
files? :)

Thanks :)
--
Cheers,