Re: Some thoughts

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:10:33 +0100, Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpg redhat com> wrote:
> If you could elaborate on the things kpdf does better, that would be
> very useful!

Well, an image speaks for a thousand words as they say, I took some
screenies of things I like about it [1]. But the best way to see for
yourself is to grab konstructor and build the current beta version,
that's what I did as I don't use KDE, you only have to build arts,
kdelibs and kdegraphics.

One thing evince does better is searching.

Rui

[1] http://ftp.ua.pt/incoming/kpdf-screenies/ (I think they won't be
here for too long)