Re: Thanks, praise and the inevitable RFE

Hi Ralph ~

On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 10:25 +0100, Ralph Aichinger wrote:
> It would be really cool to have this functionality in the GUI if ever
> evince gets a way to display document metadata. It is often helpful
> for diagnosing PDF problems, for finding out what fonts certain
> corporations use, etc.

I think Jonathan had planned on adding a Document Properties dialog that
would display the extra meta-data that can be included in a pdf document
like author and the like.  I'm sure having a tab for fonts wouldn't be a
bad thing either.  Good idea, file a bug on this and add me to the CC
list please.

Thanks,
~ Bryan