CHM support possible?

Hi,

I am wondering if the architecture of Evince makes it possible to add
CHM (the windows help files) support. These are basically compressed
HTML files, so the question is rather whether it would be possible to
view HTML based documents.

How hard would it be to add a HTML renderer in Evince? This seems like a
fun project, but I have no clue whether the Evince architecture even
makes it possible to do such a thing. Is Evince an all-around document
viewer, or one for postscript based file formats?

Ruben

--
Ruben Vermeersch
http://www.Lambda1.be/