Updated Developer Section of Project Site

Hey All ~

I've updated the Developers page [1] with a bug query list.  What I'm hoping this will do is create a central view point for following Evince bugs.

Here's how it works:

There are a list of queries I created with Bugzilla, each with the query attributes they use.  By assigning a bug with the correct query attributes you can make it appear on one or more of these lists.  As long as everyone is using the same queries we can all keep aligned on what is what.

Here's an example of the Release Blocker query that should track items we believe need to make it in the next release of Evince.  A Bug that is a Release Blocker can have any of the following status' but needs to have the Severity of "blocker" and the Priority of "Immediate".

Release Blocker

This is just an alternative to using a mixture of Tracker Bugs which tend to get messy and require extra maintenance.  Instead if we have a central shared query set we know how to get bugs on everyones radar.

If there are any other important trackers that people would like to see let me know.  Also if certain fields need to be added or removed from trackers let me know.

Cheers,
~ Bryan

[1] http://www.gnome.org/projects/evince/developing.html