Continuous scroll feature...

Hello.

One feature sorely missed in Evince, GPDF, and XPDF is the ability to
continuously scroll through a document, instead of hitting the bottom of
a page and having to press Page Down.

KPDF and Acrobat Reader can do continuous scroll.  I'd like to have a
Gnome-based PDF reader that can do this too, whether it's GPDF or Evince.

Basically I just need something to render PDFs, and let me scroll
through them.  Not being able to scroll off the bottom of a page onto
the top of the next is a serious usability hindrance.

Mark