Wiki Site

Hey All ~

I've been slowly transitioning the information from our project page [1] to the GNOME Wiki [2].  I think it's still important to keep our main project page, but many of the sub pages would be much better suited in a Wiki instead of controlled by me in CVS.

I'd like to see the project page be a good looking (because we do have a good looking project page) pointer to the information stored in the wiki.  Please feel free to update information in the wiki, Tommi has already been poking around and helping out a lot.

There are a bunch of things that could really use some extra info.

These need examples of how to do them
Debugging: http://live.gnome.org/Evince_2fDebugging
Profiling:      http://live.gnome.org/Evince_2fProfiling

We need test documents listed in the Testing Page, probably some for each of the supported types [3].
Testing: http://live.gnome.org/Evince_2fTesting

I'm starting to move the project page to point to these wiki pages, it'd be great to get some more content up there before we switch over.

Cheers,
~ Bryan

[1] http://www.gnome.org/projects/evince/
[2] http://live.gnome.org/Evince