Dual page mode was Re: sizing patch
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm redhat com>
- To: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- Cc: evince-list gnome org
- Subject: Dual page mode was Re: sizing patch
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:21:26 -0400
On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 01:14 -0400, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> Hi guys,
> Here's a screenshot to whet your appetite (sporting an already fixed
> sizing bug):
Some thoughts on dual page mode:
- perhaps reduce the spacing between the left and right pages, maybe to
nothing, since in a bound paper form of such a document they would abut.
Not sure about this.
- dual thumbnail mode? this would mean going from :
|  1|
| 2   3|
| 4   5|
| 6  |
in the thumbnail view. Again, not sure of this.
Do we (and can we) respect "verso" vs "recto" pages? (in the dual page
mode, and in the suggested dual thumbnail mode) What about the various
] [Thread Prev