Re: java script not working ?

On Thu, 2018-02-08 at 10:25 -0600, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 3:30 AM, Andy Sauter <nd6531 gmail com> wrote:
epiphany web 3.8.2

Hi,

This version of Epiphany is almost five years old, so you're not likely
to get help here. Sorry,

Or, in other words, GNOME Web 3.8.2 is that old that trying to figure
out what can be wrong either in that version or in that specific web
page won't pay off.

I'm checking here with GNOME Web 3.26.5.1 (using WebKitGTK+ 2.18.5),
from Debian Testing,  and it seems to work fine.

I have no experience nor idea about raspberry pi 3 (this is the device,
you should specify which distribution and version it is running, in any
case) but, would I be you, I would put my time on updating to a much
modern version.

Hope this helps.

--
Br,