Re: "pinned" tabs alternative?

Adrian Perez de Castro schreef op 2018-08-17 11:10:

You can use “Install site as Web application…” from the window menu. This will create an application launcher for, which will show in the GNOME Shell overview (and in other applications menus as well) and will launch Epiphany in Web application mode for that site. I you want to check or delete sites which have been saved as Web applications, you can browse “about:applications” in a
normal Epiphany window.

As an user, I find this nicer than pinned tabs, because I like having a
separate entry in the application switcher with its own icon for Web apps
(for example when using “Alt-Tab” to navigate windows), the desktop
notifications will show with their own title and icon (instead of Epiphany's),
and my main Epiphany window is left for just browsing.

I hope you will like the Web application mode, please give it a try :-)

I'm running Epiphany Technology Preview 3.29.90-2-g5c917707a on Fedora 28, but for the life of me I can't find back the ‘Install as Web application’ menu item? Where did it go?

Regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen