Call for testing: Google user agent quirks

Hi,

Epiphany 3.24.2 contains a new hidden setting enable-site-specific-quirks. It should generally be left enabled, but I'd like help from testers: please disable that setting, then browse Google sites and let me know if anything breaks *due to the use of that setting*. Please in particular test calendar.google.com and 3D mode in Google Maps. If nobody notices any breakage, then we can get rid of these quirks.

You can also use this setting as a workaround for the recent breakage on youtube.com and accounts.google.com if you don't have WebKitGTK+ 2.16.2 yet. Prior to 2.16.2, we used a Firefox browser UA quirk for all Google domains, and a Chrome browser quirk for YouTube. With 2.16.2, the YouTube quirk is gone, and the Firefox quirk no longer applies to accounts.google.com. The goal is to determine if we can remove the quirk from all Google domains. It's currently only there for calendar.google.com and Google Maps, and both those sites work for me now, so I'm inclined to say we can get rid of it.

Note: feedback from BSD users is welcome too, but removing these quirks is definitely going to cause regressions for you. At the same time that I remove these quirks, I'll also change WebKit to always report "Linux x86_64" rather than your actual underlying OS. That should avoid this issue.

Michael