Re: Is NoScript necessary for GNOME Web?

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 3:52 AM, Farhad Mohammadi Majd via epiphany-list <epiphany-list gnome org> wrote:
Hello, the most important reason caused I don't use GNOME Web is lack
of NoScript, I want to know how much such thing is necessary for the
web browser on a GNU/Linux system?

Well it's definitely not necessary, but it's an often-requested feature and would surely be desirable. This should be built-in functionality. I'd be happy to review patches, though this would not be a quick project. I guess it would work similarly to how the current adblocker blocks particular loads in the web process, but we'd need to figure out what to expose in the UI.

Michael