Re: Epiphany and extensions

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Nicolas Petton <nicolas petton fr> wrote:
Is there a way to extend Epiphany today?

No, sorry. Epiphany does not support extensions anymore. Ideally we would support WebExtensions (Chrome- and Firefox-compatible extensions), but that would be a big project and it's not currently on the roadmap.

In some cases, we'd accept patches to add the desired functionality as a normal built-in feature. But I think our gnome-keyring integration suffices for most users, and I don't think the extra complexity of supporting two different password manager backends would be worthwhile for us. Sorry. :/

PS: Many thanks for Epiphany.  It's a wonderful software.

Glad you like it, and sorry to disappoint regarding extensions.

Michael